Saturday, November 30, 2024

People Suck


Totally my experience with people. 
I only really ever have myself. 
I know it’s not enough. 
It’s all I’ve got. 
Still trying.

Sadly here in the US it appears that rudeness and not caring is what people really want. Hate seems to be OK and now normalized. Just more reasons for my people equal pain stays a fact in my system.  



 
This kind of sums up the attitude I see and experience right now. And you know what, it really makes me want to care even more. I want to care more about others but don’t care much about myself? My thoughts make no sense at times but it’s what it says. Conditioning? I just don’t want to be part of the hate, to fuel the anger. I carry so much of it inside me, against me. How will I survive if it’s outside and all around too. Where do I go to find some kindness and joy? I have no answers. Do you? 


11.30.24

Go Buckeyes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                    Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...