Saturday, September 4, 2021

 This is a big week. Lots of info to be gathered. Decisions to be made.

My mind is on overdrive.



9-14-21

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I can't think of a time when I tried to have a positive thought and within seconds my own rotten mind always finds a way to put a noose around me pulling me back to the dark while sucking the life out of me. No tool in sight to cut me down so I'm left trying to catch a gasp of air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant imagine not being able to maintain my breathing. Choking and drowning are two things that terrify me. Some days I’m just saturated and I just have to retreat before I break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. Just imagining it makes me feel as if I can't breathe. And then I find on other days, I alone sabotage my own positive thinking and end up tying the noose myself. It's as if my mind makes me feel almost guilty for wanting to forget for just 5 minutes that I have Cancer.

      Delete
    2. Cancer has its own reality. I try not to live there but it’s ugliness is staring at me right now. There’s no use trying to escape but instead I just deal with whatever is at hand.

      Delete

                                    Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...