12-3-21
A personal journal about being retired and living alone with depression and my journey to find joy again.
Saturday, September 4, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...
-
Cycles of Depression My good friend Lola, my depression has been kicking my ass the past few days. She’s such a good thief and just as goo...
-
Trying to find my way I’ve been very reflective and still lacking words to share here. That beacon I saw has come back shining, so I’m hop...
-
Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...
Haven't read further, catching up on your blog. But I couldn't go further without immediatly commenting on this. Yes, I am a stranger, but reading your words I truly feel like I know you so well because you are in my head!! Writing my thoughts and I am reading them back to myself saying, YES, this is what I've been trying to say...anyways I'm catching up hoping your still here at the end and I can get to know, WE, can get to know each other just a little bit more. I am not so positive and am not here to tell you how to feel because for fucks sakes I just can't stand it when people do it to me. I'm offering a digital shoulder to lean on whenever you need, especially in times such as this time when you just feel as if there is no one. I had a BMT in October and it's been a rough recovery, but I've thought about you more than you could ever know and have been eager to get back to reading your stuff.
ReplyDelete