Saturday, September 4, 2021

                    

Glad you are here

 


Welcome to this fluffy old woman’s page. I created this because I have so much inside that desperately wants out. You have been invited here because I truly need your support during this journey. This really is out of my comfort zone, opening the door to my life, but how can you be there if you don’t know what’s going on? Please share your thoughts as I am always searching for input. It’s much needed right now. 


The posting dates for my blog were stuck for awhile but seem to have corrected for my 2022 posts. This is the first post on my blog. Keep scrolling to read thru DEC 2021

2 comments:

  1. This drawing is a perfect illustration of how I feel 95% of the last 8 months of my so far 14 month battle. I was I had the talent to be able to attempt to draw and express my emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just let the words describe the pictures in my mind

    ReplyDelete

                                    Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...