Sunday, January 19, 2025

Battles

Battles


 I think I’m doing something good, proud of making writing on this blog a habit, journaling some thoughts. Then boom, it feels stupid and not good to be here. Why do I care? Why don’t I care? No one else does. What parts of me are sabotaging? DD, really?

The last few days it’s felt hard to do much of anything. Frozen then numb. Fighting to stay in the light. It gets hard to be the only one that’s here because I’m rarely here for myself. Why would now be any different. All the tools in the world can’t always help. 

Just keep holding that hope for me. The light is still on. I just can’t find my way home. 

ISO Day 20. Alone. Tired. Struggling to get out of the dark. 

Is there anyone out there…not yet but I can keep hoping. 

1.19.25


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                    Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...