It Keeps Piling On
It’s been a couple days since I’ve been here. It’s been a full week of “stuff”. One of those things is I may be losing my access to therapy in a few short weeks, at the end of this month. Insurance issues. I see the irony in my questioning it earlier. I don’t really believe in manifesting but there must some reason, some lesson. I’m worried and of course scared but it’s out of my control. I can only hope for the best at this point. I will deal with whatever comes…..no other choice really.
I hate money but we must have it to live.
Maybe one day I will have a smooth path. Until then, I’ll just keep driving over the bumps in the road until they turn in to a sink hole and consume me.
Thoughts on this early Saturday morning. More later.
12.7.24

No comments:
Post a Comment