If anyone is still here, send me strength and wisdom to make it thru the next weeks and months. My journey will soon become solo as I am losing my access to therapy. Oh how I despise the need for money. Sadly, no other options. Letting the reality sink in this chilly morning. Cold in more ways than one. I’m scared.
January holds the date of the event that changed my life path forever. Of course, I’ve found myself alone for the last 47 years. Why would I think it would work out any differently this time.
I do have acceptance and understanding here. Things happen that aren’t always in the plans and I struggle with that. I’ll figure it out one day one moment at a time, whatever I need. Just working out this detour that has kind of come out of no where.
The roads I travel always have potholes. Some larger than others but always there to alter my path. Sometimes I hit sink holes that keep me stuck or. Flat tire.
Gotta find that tow truck.
12.17.24

No comments:
Post a Comment