Tuesday, December 31, 2024

Endings NYE Part 2

Endings NYE Part 2 


It’s been a day full of reflection and ideas. The darkness has finally arrived and with it brings fireworks. I’ve got the TV and music going along with diffusing some essential oils to do what I can to help calm my furry kids. (Yes it’s pet safe oil of course!) For most of them the noise is terrifying and they all are hiding in various spots, shaking. I will end my year just being cat mom and hanging with my cats as they did for me during my episode last week. Everything else can rest. 

I will also be thinking of all the animals outside that will be scared and get lost tonight. Sending my cat mom energy and hoping they all stay safe and make it back home where ever that may be. Especially my yard ferals…they all have their safe places but of course I’ll still worry. That’s what cat moms do! 

Be well. Be kind.

Goodbye 2024. You didn’t defeat me…

12.31.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                    Unexpected… This year I have been struggling with my health. It’s not something I am accustomed to, so l...